Sunday, October 9, 2011

Clutter be gone - made easy

So I still have a basement full of junk and treasures that have been piling up for the past 25 years of my life.  I already know there are many boxes of papers full of printouts from a computer class Mr. White took years ago--not a treasure.  But to get to the treasures, I have to go through the junk.  One of my neighbors told me about free recycling and shredding services nearby, and I found this:

http://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/apps/News/Blog/solidwasteBlog.asp?blogID=2&Cat=Paper%20Shredding

So this free service happens every couple of months at local high schools and malls.  Problem solved!  I can take 10 boxes out of my house every couple of months and will see the light at the end of the tunnel of junk. I can handle taking bites out of the Junk Elephant in the room - how I love the iterative process. Soon I'll have another room in my house that I can actually use.

Thank you neighbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment