Saturday, November 5, 2011

Alphas...Serialized or procedural...new producer...GTAV

So I am gathering seemingly useless information because of my obsession with a certain TV show - Alphas.  For one, I learned about TV show formats - serialized vs procedural.  People are tweeting and blogging about this topic, and armed with my new knowledge about TV show formats I think Alphas is serialized.  Will the change of producer from Ira Stephen Behr to Bruce Miller for Season 2 significantly change the Alpha format?

http://seriable.com/serialized-vs-procedural-television-series/

Another awesomely useless  thing I learned comes from following Alpha-actor Ryan Cartwright's twitter - that GTAV will be coming in 2012. Most awesome though,  after reading his tweet about the youtube trailer, I saw an ad on TV for some other video game (sadly I did not pay attention to what the other game is) that said XXX video game out-GTAVs GTAV.  And I "got" the gist of the ad - thanks to a celebrity tweet - sweet!

This is so much more fun than following politics.  Blogging and tweeting and following is so much more fun than doing laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment